Brownsburg Muffler & Service and Westfield Tire & Muffler has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Brownsburg, IN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Brownsburg Muffler & Service and Westfield Tire & Muffler's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Brownsburg Muffler & Service and Westfield Tire & Muffler's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What People Say About Us
These are the best and most honest mechanics I've ever met. But ... why do I have to make a point of saying a mechanic is honest?? Shouldn't we trust that people who are true professionals and know their business are just going to be honest with their customers? I guess that's not always the case. However, if you bring your car here you'll be in good hands.
I have been using them for over 20 years and have found them to be the most honest and professional repair place around. They know how to find a problem and fix it the first time. Their pricing has always been very competitive.
These guys did great work putting a new radiator in my Corvette. I called around and they had the best quote, and they were true to it. They also let me keep my car there for a week because I was out of town. Very accommodating. I will do business there again
These guys go far above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. They found an unforseen problem requiring them to keep my car overnight. They gave me a loaner car. Awesome repair shop.
Trustworthy, quality workmanship. The good people here have consistently treated us right for over 20 years.
Exception service and fair pricing. Very professional operation. Highly recommended.
Excellent group of folks. Great prices. Very fast and efficient. Work completed as requested. I WILL be back!!
Honesty and integrity! They care about their customers!