Brownsburg Muffler & Service has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Brownsburg, IN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Brownsburg Muffler & Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Brownsburg Muffler & Service's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Are you interested in joining a great team? Providing quality service in a pleasant environment? Click below to view openings and apply today!
These are the best and most honest mechanics I've ever met. But ... why do I have to make a point of saying a mechanic is honest?? Shouldn't we trust that people who are true professionals and know their business are just going to be honest with their customers? I guess that's not always the case. However, if you bring your car here you'll be in good hands.