317-852-6833 | 660 E Main St Brownsburg, IN 46112
Quick-Lube Automotive Technician
Brownsburg Muffler & Service has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Brownsburg, IN.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Brownsburg Muffler & Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Brownsburg Muffler & Service in Brownsburg
Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Are you interested in joining a great team? Providing quality service in a pleasant environment? Click below to view openings and apply today!
These are the best and most honest mechanics I've ever met. But ... why do I have to make a point of saying a mechanic is honest?? Shouldn't we trust that people who are true professionals and know their business are just going to be honest with their customers? I guess that's not always the case. However, if you bring your car here you'll be in good hands.