317-852-6833 | 660 E Main St Brownsburg, IN 46112
Brownsburg Muffler & Service has job openings available for a Tire Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Brownsburg, IN.
Tire Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on the tires of our customer's vehicles, such as dismounting, remounting and balancing tires. Tire technicians are responsible not only for the tire service we provide, but also Brownsburg Muffler & Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful tire technician will have an understanding of tire related equipment and tools, strong attention to detail, ability and desire to perform above these job requirements, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Tire Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly repair and mount tires
- Properly align and balance tires
- Operate related tire equipment and tools as trained
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Brownsburg Muffler & Service in Brownsburg
Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Are you interested in joining a great team? Providing quality service in a pleasant environment? Click below to view openings and apply today!
These are the best and most honest mechanics I've ever met. But ... why do I have to make a point of saying a mechanic is honest?? Shouldn't we trust that people who are true professionals and know their business are just going to be honest with their customers? I guess that's not always the case. However, if you bring your car here you'll be in good hands.